Dot-to-Dot Children’s Books values the support we receive from the many different people wanting to help us support our partners’ causes. We believe in collaboration between organizations and individuals with shared interests, and have created ways for those interested in what we are doing to get involved. Below are a few quick and easy ways you can help us advance the missions of our nonprofit partners.
There are many ways that you can take action and help us with the Endangered Species, Empowered Communities Project:
- Enhance the curriculum at a local school by sending information about our project to a teacher or purchase a set of ESEC books for their classroom
- Foster a child’s love of animals and reading by sending them a book.
- Get a group of friends together to volunteer for a day at your local zoo or animal shelter.
- Learn more about global issues by organizing a lecture in your home.
- Further women’s rights by sponsoring a girl’s education through one of our nonprofit partners.
- Write a letter to a political representative about an issue that matters to you.
- The world is driven by ideas and inspired by stories – add your voice to our stories by telling us what you are doing to take action: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our Partners
We encourage you to take a few minutes to browse our partners’ websites and to learn more about what they do and the communities they serve. Once you do, you will see why we are so passionate about supporting their programs, and learn what you can do to support them too. Links to each of our partners’ websites can be found on the Our Partners page of our website.
We also highly recommend Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn as a terrific resource for better understanding Dot to Dot Children’s Books’ mission and goals. Click here to learn more.